Friday, January 9, 2009




THANK YOU to let me complete my industrial training here

From: 24 November 2008 - 9 January 2009

Location: R&D center Carey Island, Chemical Laboratory

Thanks to Mr Ahmad Sarwani bin Adni, Chief Chemist of Chemical Lab, who has taught me a lot during the industrial training period. Chemical lab’s supervisor; Mr Chew, staff’s of chemical lab; Puan Islinah (our very patient driver who is always rocks a.k.a my mentor), Puan Fauziah (our mama), Puan Ina(cadburys' supplier), Puan Jannah (tag line: "oh...dah ade kerje ye?"), Puan Salmah (made in sabak bernam) , Cik Kamsiah (single and available), Puan Seetha (our mahaguru), Puan Tawa (ine tawa?), En. Yusof (tag line: "ko buat ape jannah? and "ine tawa?"), En. Zahar (cool papa) and En. Azrin (married playboy), thank you for their help and guidance during the training period.

I will never forget these invaluable experiences.

THANK YOU & FAREWELL